The international festival of street art "Plasticine rain" has been held in Samara since 2011. Traditionally, the summer festival is held in the second half of August in Strukovsky Park. Since 2017 the festival is also held in winter! In winter, the festival settled among the warm and welcoming walls of the "Aurora" mall.
This event has become a real treat for residents and guests of the city, it is on everyone's lips and it is eagerly awaited. Street theater and performances, musicians and artists, dancers and specialties – all this is combined in the "Plasticine rain" festival.
Every year the festival is growing and expanding, new venues are being built, the number of participants and audiences increases. Every year about 50 creative teams and performers participate in the festival. Theaters from Russia, Hungary, Belarus, Australia, Argentina, Germany, Canada, France, the Czech Republic, Spain, Chile and other countries came to introduce residents of Samara to the street art.
All festival guests can immerse themselves in the atmosphere of a kind-hearted fairytale - for two days the park will turn into a real city in the steampunk style, where there will be many thematic areas:
- the masters of the street theater will be performing on the main area of the festival;
- a small area will bring together dance theaters and specialties;
- unique musicians of our city will be performing on the musical area;
- the playground will open its doors for the youngest audiences;
- everyone can enjoy delicious food on the restaurant area;
- the marketplace will offer handmade products.
Guests can enjoy many author's installations, master classes, exhibitions and other interactive platforms.
Admission to the festival is free for everyone.
Photos from the festival: